This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ih8people 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

flyguy
    Participant

I bought a mattress from worldstores. its been 2 weeks now and hasn’t arrived. After much effort I managed to get in touch with WorldStores to ask where my mattress is and they say that I have not bought anything from them. I then got in touch with my credit card company and they told me that money was took out of my account by Worldstores for the order (the transaction actually required some one at worldstores to manually get the funds out of my account).

Doing some research (really wish I did this before buying) by the looks of Trustpilot, sitejabber and even worldstores joke of a twitter feed (that receives a complaint every 30 minutes) this company does this alot. Also worldstores has dozens of different websites sofaworld bedroomworld etc all doing the same thing. Apparently they don’t have a warehouse anywhere they just buy the items off suppliers once they get orders.. if they can be bothered.

How can these companies stay in operation? Has anyone else had dealing with this company and didn’t receive their order.. did you eventually get your money back?

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  flyguy.

Ih8people
    Participant

I have had experience with this terrible terrible company in the past. I bought a bed from them for £600.. it never arrived after tirelessly trying to chasing them up and being on hold on the phone for a whole hour customer services simply told me I had no order. You will eventually get your money back if you open up a dispute with your credit card company.

I would also advise to get in contact with action fraud. If enough people do this scam company can finally be shut down once and for all.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.