Next on our list are these 3/4 length orthotic inserts from Footreviver. Unlike the other Footreviver insoles listed above these inserts are only 3/4 in length, this means that they are extremely compact, discrete and lightweight making them easy to fit into even the smallest of shoes. Due to these inserts being so lightweight they are often preferred by runners who want extra support and protection but don’t want to be weighed down by their shoes. These inserts are designed to support your arch and heel and with a built-in heel cup will help to improve stability and balance in your feet reducing the risk of strains and sprains to your ankle.
Main features include:
- Super lightweight and compact.
- Provides excellent heel and arch support to help treat and prevent plantar fasciitis.
- Correct overpronation and supination.
- Perfect for those who have high arches or flat feet.
- Helps to stabilize your heel and ankle to prevent strains and sprains.