Are you looking for some new insoles to help with your plantar fasciitis? If so then you might want to check out these new arch supporting insoles from Footreviver. They have been specially designed to help re-position, support and correct the biomechanics of your feet. In doing so these insoles will take strain and pressure of key ligaments found in your foot such as the plantar fascia helping to both treat and prevent plantar fasciitis.
Even if you do not have plantar fasciitis you can still wear these insoles to make your shoes more comfortable to wear. Made from the very best shock absorbing materials these insoles will protect your feet from shock and will even prevent the build-up of damaging pressure underneath your heels by spreading this pressure evenly via the inbuilt heel cups.
Main features include:
- Will fit inside just about any type of sport and running shoe quickly and easily.
- Perfect arch support for those with flat feet or high arches.
- Will correct imbalances in your feet which can cause foot injuries.
- Ideal for people with high arches and flat feet.
- Absorbs shock protecting your lower limbs from injuries such as shin splints and knee tendinitis.